Starting this weekend I will begin a new chapter in my life. For the first time in all my 25 years I will be living completely alone. No roommates. No sisters. No parents. It will be just me and all my 400 square
feet of absolute bachelorette
Things I am looking forward to:
1. Walking around with just a top on and having no one complain that it's "not a good look" on me.
2. Dancing like no one is watching...oh, wait! No one is watching! HA!
3. Eating peanut butter for dinner because why the heck not?! It's tasty and has lots of protein.
4. Not having things like chips or cheesies
in my cupboard because I have no self control and will inhale a whole bag if it's there.
5. Sleeping in.
6. Doing my dishes...& only my dishes.
7. Having only myself to blame when things get a little messy and/or dirty.
9. "Alone time"
10. Seeing my name next to buzzer #10.