Bryanna and the City

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Is this a headache? Or is my hair done up too tightly?

I'm a mild hypochondriac. So when I found out yesterday that someone I was hanging out with last night hung out with someone in Mexico who was recently diagnosed with Swine Flu, I started to get a little scared. And when I woke up in the middle of the night feeling like a might puke, I got a little more scared. And after sneezing 5 times this morning, I self diagnosed myself with Swine Flu. Yes, people, I have the Swine Flu.

Well, actually, no. No, I guess I technically don't have Swine Flu, but if this person who I was hanging out with last night, who hung out with someone in Mexico who was recently diagnosed with Swine Flu, gets Swine Flu...I could be next!

This would be horrible timing since I have a week's holiday coming up and would rather be going to cafes drinking overpriced coffee and people watching and reading at the beach instead of shitting and puking and being bed ridden and having a flu that is usually associated with, well, pigs.

I'll let you know how it goes.