Bryanna and the City

Monday, June 30, 2008

Why I'm not so pissed that I'm working on a Monday that everyone else seems to have off

Guess how long it took me to walk to work...

Nope, not 15 minutes.

10 minutes? HA!

5?!!!

Nuh uh.

It took a total of 3. That's 3 MINUTES to walk to work in the morning from my new apartment location. It used to take me 10 minutes. I'm trying to figure out what I should do with the extra 7 minutes in the morning. Hit the snooze button one more time? Spend a little extra time on my hair? Go to Starbucks? Oh, the possibilities are endless!

I still need to do A LOT of unpacking/cleaning/organising/decorating, but it's coming together nicely. It's still going to take me a while to get "adjusted" to my new living situation (i.e. being ALONE), but the skivvy dancing is back baby! Awwww yaaaaah!