Bryanna and the City

Monday, November 29, 2004

Me, Me, Me

It was brought to my attention recently, by a source that will remain nameless, that my blog is somewhat "narcissistic". To this I replied, "narcissis-what?". From the tone in which it was so rudely uttered, I knew it couldn't mean anything good. I was right. The synonyms listed for narcissistic in the MS Word Thesaurus include vain, self-absorbed, egotistic, egotistical, selfish, conceited and self-important. I contemplated this for a couple of minutes. . .was this person right? Is my blog self-absorbed and vain? Then, it hit me. . .like the breaking of a wave on a sandy beach. This is MY blog and what else would I write about. . .but ME? Okay, so maybe I have embellished some of the events described in my blog and maybe I am only 21, inexperienced and absolutely clueless, but who isn't? However, I would at this time like to take a break from writing about me and thank all of the people who actually read this thing. I love getting comments. . .even if they are somewhat hurtful at times *ahem. . .D.D.* I would also like to give a shout out to my awesome cousin Tony who's been living and working in Japan for what seems like forever. For the record Tony, from 6:15 - 7:59 I have a shower, blow-dry my hair, make my bed, do my make-up, make my lunch, eat my breakfast, get dressed and if I have time, watch part of an episode of Dawson's Creek (I like to have a leisurely morning). Ack! There I go again, talking about myself. Alright, since I really have nothing to say (when I'm not talking about myself) I will end this entry by saying this: keep the comments coming and I'll keep the witty somewhat "narcissistic" postings coming as well. . . fo' shizzle (I say that now, my co-workers hate me). For my appreciation of all those who actually do comment on my blogs this is for you:

(In the tune of Mariah Carey's Fantasy Remix with some rapper dude)

Nicole's in da house, Alayne are you in da house?
Danielle are you in da house?
My mom are you in da house?
Everybody are you in da house?
Keith are you in da house?
Tony are you in da house?



[IF YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT SONG I'M TALKING ABOUT THEN YOU PROBABLY HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS PART OF THE SONG GOES AND THINK I AM CRAZY. . .I MIGHT BE. IF YOU WANT TO BE IN THE SONG YOU HAVE TO POST A COMMENT]