Bryanna and the City

Friday, July 22, 2005

What a difference a day makes...

Okay, so as predicted I'm feeling absolutely, %100 back to normal..yay! A little penicillon goes a long way.

However, with the four attempted bomb attacks and the police shooting on the tube this morning, people have been advised to stay out of central London if they can...which sorely cramps my plans for the day, but I'll have another weekend when I get back in London to see all the sites before I fly back home.

Thank you Nick and Tawcan for all of your wonderful sugesstions and advice. I'll see how many I can get to and take lots of pictures for you all.

I don't know if I'm the only one who has experienced this, but my internal voice now has an English accent. It's so odd. When I speak now, my Canadian accent sounds awkward in my head. Very strange. I experienced something similar after my French classes in my first year of University. I would think in French for hours afterwards. The characters in the novel I'm reading now have English accents as well...is this normal or am I going crazy?

Hope everyone is well!