Bryanna and the City

Monday, June 06, 2005

Updates!

First of all, thank god for McDonalds because I almost had a very unfortunate accident during my run tonight...he he, thought I'd start with some TMI since I haven't been giving you any "I" lately.

The best way to describe my life at the moment is..."simple", which isn't necessarily a bad thing, it just doesn't give me much to write about...nothing at all really, but isn't that what we bloggers do? Write funny, interesting stuff about...nothing? Gone are the days of stalkers, and acid reflux stories, and sushi, and everything that was my life in Vancouver..sigh.

It's really not that bad, really, it's not. I'm just having a hard time living in the present when I'm so excited about the future! I did some shopping the other day and got myself a new bikini, two pairs of flip-flops, board shorts and a really cute jean skirt that was rediculously over priced, but I figured I deserved..for, well, just being little ol' me.

Oh and I went to see The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants and I totally loved it. I went with Jessica (hi, jessica!..don't know if you'll read this.., but hey, anyways) and a couple of her friends. I loved it for many reasons, one of them being that one of the girls goes to Greece for the summer, which got me even more excited after seeing the beautiful white buildings and the magnificent beaches (not to mention the Greek stud). I also liked it because the "Mexico" soccer camp scenes were filmed near my home town and a few girls that I grew up playing socer with were extras...the girl who sold us our tickets that night had a huge extra role...oh yeah, I can't believe I forgot to mention this, but we were th only people of legal drinking age in the entire theatre. Have you ever been in a theatre full of teeny-bopper girls? Um, yes, all I will say is that there was a lot of eye rolling happening on our part...and they clapped at the end of it..*shudder* I hate it when people clap at the end of a movie. WTF(udgoly)?

And of course, I cannot forget to mention that I watched UFC on Saturday night with Nat, Denise and Chris (or is it "the" UFC?....can you tell how much I enjoyed it already?). Kidding...Tony, you'd be proud, I didn't mind it actually. I can probably attribute that to the fact that I grew up on the WWF (when it still was the WWF).

Alright, so that's all I've got...hopefully I can catch up with everybody soon...I'm having a hard time with this "no blogging at work" thing. Blogging from home, when I'm not getting paid to do it, just isn't the same, you know?