Bryanna and the City

Friday, June 10, 2005

Good morning to you too!

I just experienced something very strange and VERY gross.

When I went to go to the bathroom just now, something was very, VERY wrong. I was about to sit down on the toilet when I noticed a rather large puddle of something of a suspicious yellow colour. Oh yes, someone had actually peed on the freaking toilet seat! I've NEVER, in all my 22 years, seen anything like it. How do you pee on a toilet seat, not notice it and not wipe it off? This deserves an honest to goodness WTF?! No really, WHO does THAT?

I contemplated my options. I could a. exit the bathroom and go into the adjoining private stall or b. suck it up and wipe it off ... spending the rest of the day washing my hands.

Going with option a would be tricky and could possible be very embarrassing, I mean, what if someone was waiting to use the bathroom, saw me leave and then thought I was the gross-pee-on-toilet-seat perpetrator? Oh no...I could NOT have that happen, so I did what anyone else would do in my situation (don't lie, you would too!), I wiped off the seat...with approximately 10 paper hand towels to make sure that it, heaven forbid, did not soak through the towel and reach my hand.

All I have to say is TGIF!!!