Bryanna and the City

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I feel as though I should "come clean" about something...

I've been cheating for the past 2 months.

I'm so sorry, but the thrill was addictive. I've never felt so free and uncensored in my entire life. When you're given that freedom to be who you want to be and say what you want to say....it's hard to go back to the life you once lived, you know?

But then I realised that this is where I belong.

That other "blog"?

She was just using me. It was all just a fantasy...now this, THIS is reality baby. And even though I may not be able to write about all the juicy details that is "Bryanna and the city's" life, it's nice to be back home where I belong.

I ditched that other blog. Told her what I thought of her....but still have her clinging on, you know, just in case I change my mind...or decide to take a spin in the fast lane again.

From now on, it's just you and me baby.

er.

Oh ya....

I'm off to London and Greece for a month in two days...

Well, I guess it'll just be you and me when I get back.

Au revoir!