Bryanna and the City

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I'm getting a little wiser as the days go by...

Ouch. Ouch. Ouch.

My wisdom tooth is moving again. It does this every now and then...just to torture me, methinks. It pretends like it's going to make an appearance, breaking through my skin just a little and then it retreats back into its little gummy cave for another six months.

Make up your mind buddy! You're either in or you're out! Don't make me call the dentist to get you removed...that's not a warning, it's a threat!

Anyways, I'm always tired on Mondays. Yes, I know it's "technically" Tuesday, but yesterday was a holiday for us Canadians, so today is "mentally" my Monday. Yeah, whatever, it makes sense to me.

Last night I got to catch up with some girlfriends from high school. It's funny, we haven't all hung out for years, but it was like nothing had changed, well, besides one of my friends being eight months pregnant and another one engaged to be married. It was nice catching up with everyone...eating, gossiping, talking about boys (with an episode of Newlyweds in there too)...like I said, nothing has really changed. If I didn't have a ghetto computer, I would post some pictures from the night.

Well, I better go get myself a teething ring before my lunch break is over...

Later!