Bryanna and the City

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Holy Sith!

Just got back from watching Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith.
Yes, I'm what you might call a "fan", but don't worry, you won't be catching me in any Princess Leia inspired outfits anytime soon...sorry boys. I went with my Dad, who is what you might call an "orginal" fan. I grew up watching the the last three series formerly known as the Trilogy. The movie itself was pretty good with its fair share of original Star Wars "cheese" and another very awe inspiring Yoda fight. The only disappointing factor is the predictability of the whole film...kind of like a Catholic watching the Passion of the Christ (one movie I don't think I will ever watch), although I think that's a film that many people already know the ending of. Anyways, I think I might watch episodes 4, 5 & 6 (just to get the full effect)...it is the long weekend you know :)