Bryanna and the City

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

"Still Alive" and "What? No Sex Party?!"

Hello!!!!

Mmmmmwah! Mmmwah! Mmmwaaaaaah!

Sorry for the long delay, although, it really hasn't been *that* long, but VG was jonesin' for me to return, so I thought I'd tell you that I'm alive, a little more muscular, somewhat more toned and very ready to get the heck out of Canada.

It's less than t-2 months 'till Greece and I CAN. NOT. WAIT!!!

I got my tanning pass last week and I'm looking forward to leaving behind my pasty white exterior. Yes, I know "skin cancer blah, bah, blah....premature aging blah, blah, blah"...trust me, I. KNOW! I just need to get a base tan before I shake my naked tush on the nude beaches. Yes, the bikini is coming off! And sorry, there will be no "proof pictures" posted on here. This is a PG13 blog...and I intend on keeping it that way, or until my mom becomes senile and can't remember the address (God forbid!).

Anyways, I really don't have that much to talk about beside the fact that I voted today after work for the provincial election and I was disappointed to see no "Sex Party" option on the ballot (courtesy of Jenn). Maybe bext time?

This was actually the first time I've ever voted. Yeah I know "I should be grateful for my vote blah, blah, blah...I should exercise my democratic right blah, blah, blah" I. KNOW! I'm just really lazy, but I had a good excuse for the federal election last year. I had Mono. And no one wants to vote when they have Mono people. Even though I was subjected to many hours of mind numbing debates and election commercials....and probably knew more about "the issues" and the different "political platforms" than anyone else.

Okay, so that's all I've got.
I'm alive.
I voted.