Bryanna and the City

Thursday, December 09, 2004

The Good and the Bad

Here's an update on my life (since yesterday):

The GOOD News: I have not made an urgent trip to "the Ladies" as of yet.
The BAD News: Operation "Lose-Weight-Without-Trying" has officially ended. The nausea is gone and my appetite is back...Timmi's and I are on "eating terms" again.

The GOOD News: My Preparations for dinner with Mr. P are coming together. Wine (check), Tomato Sauce with Sausage prepared and in the fridge (check), Ice-cream (check), Lettuce and tomatoes and cucumber ready to be made into a tasty salad (check), birthday present (check), hand-cuffs (che--- oops...did I actually say that?).
The BAD News: The spaghetti sauce was a bit of a headache to prepare. One of the sausages ended up sticking to the bottom of the pan and started to burn. Luckily, my roommate allerted me to this and I was able to save most of the sauce as well as the remaining sausages. Hooray!

The GOOD News: My work day seems to be going by shockingly fast now.
The BAD News: I still have about 82 more work days to go.

The GOOD News: My sisters are coming to Canada to visit in 4 days.
The BAD News: I can't STAND them...(ha ha just kidding, I couldn't think of anything bad)

The GOOD News: I got 2 free tickets to see an early viewing of In Good Company.
The BAD News: I might be going alone if the fabulous DD does not get out of her exam in time.

The GOOD News: Christmas is only 16 days away!
The BAD News: I still have many, many presents to buy.

The GOOD News: I (heart) My Readers!
The BAD News: This blog entry is over.

[I WOULD LIKE TO SAY 'SORRY' TO MY MOTHER IN ADVANCE ABOUT THE HAND-CUFF COMMENT...HOWEVER, MOM, IF I DON'T CARE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK OF ME, NEITHER SHOULD YOU...ACTUALLY, OF COURSE I CARE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK OF ME, BUT IT'S NOT LIKE IT'S ON MY 'TOP 10' THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT' LIST OR ANYTHING]