Bryanna and the City

Sunday, October 02, 2005

The *L* Bomb...

I take dropping the *L * bomb very seriously. It's one thing that I strickly reserve for my immediate family and friends that I've known and loved for many years. So when someone drops the *L* bomb on me...out of seemingly nowhere, it's a big deal. No. It's HUGE. How is one to react to an ambush *L* bomb from someone that at times he or she is not even sure he or she actually likes? I had to walk the fine line of him actually being serious and him just saying it as a joke or a scheme. Which, if you're wondering, goes like this: "Really?...You're serious?...I'm so confused." So now I'm left here wondering...what am I supposed to do with this information? Should I throw the *L* bomb behind a bush and duck for cover or just wait and see what happens? Either way, I'm so confused.