Bryanna and the City

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I guess I'm it!

So I just noticed that Miss Stacie tagged me to do this...so here it goes...I'm going to keep my answers very short and write the first thing that comes to my mind.

If a could be a musician...I would totally be a diva (J-Lo style).
If I could be a chef... I would get my own show on the Food Network.
If I could be a lawyer... I would hire a cute 20 something guy and make him do all the crazy crap I had to do when I worked in a law firm.
If I could be a farmer... I would find me a nice cowboy... yee-haw!
If I could be a librarian... I would be a b*tch and go around saying "shhh!" all of the time. Oh, but I would allow people to eat and drink in the library because spending a day in the library trying to cram for an exam is not cool when you have to leave every 2 hours to eat.

I'm supposed to pass this on, but I don't feel like following the rules today. So if you want to do this, just take five of the "If I could be..." options and finish the sentence....you can pass it on to 3 people if you wish.

If I could be a scientist…
If I could be a farmer…
If I could be a musician…
If I could be a doctor…
If I could be a painter…
If I could be a gardener…
If I could be a missionary…
If I could be a chef…
If I could be an architect…
If I could be a linguist…
If I could be a psychologist…
If I could be a librarian…
If I could be an athlete…
If I could be a lawyer…
If I could be an inn-keeper…
If I could be a professor…
If I could be a writer…
If I could be a llama-rider…
If I could be a bonnie pirate…
If I could be an astronaut…
If I could be a world famous blogger…
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world…
If I could be married to any current famous political figure…