Bryanna and the City

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Can I get a...

P?
Can I get an R?
Can I get an O-C-R-A-S-T-I-N-A-T-I-O-N?!!!!!!

Yes, I'm totally procrastinating on writing my work term report...I hate writing this kind of crap...you know, what did I do? What did I learn? What feedback can I give to my employer? Yadda Yadda Yadda...right...

Here's what I'd like to say:

This job almost sucked the freakin' life out of me.

The End.

So I've been doing a lot to avoid my WTR...mainly reading Jess's blog...and from her blog I found this quiz, which has freaked the living bejesus out me. 75% Satanism? Who knew?

Islam

79%

Satanism

75%

agnosticism

71%

Paganism

67%

Judaism

63%

Buddhism

58%

Christianity

54%

Hinduism

46%

atheism

46%

Which religion is the right one for you? (new version)
created with QuizFarm.com