Bryanna and the City

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Busy Bry

Since my August 28th post when I described all the things I need to do in the next year, I have:



1. Applied to 7 jobs and went to 4 job interviews.

2. Accepted two part-time job offers.

3. Ordered all of my high school, college, and university transcripts.

4. Decided that I will be moving out of my apartment at the end of November.

5. Had mini nervous breakdown over the thought of moving...yet again.

6. Lost 5 lbs.

7. Got a much needed pedicure.

8. Bought an expensive plane ticket.

9. Looked over my finances 100+ times to make sure that I will, indeed, be able to survive the next 5 months without going into major credit card debt.

10. Bought a pair of khaki pants for one of my part-time jobs. Have I ever told you how much I HATE khaki pants? Or rather, how bad I look in them? Yeah, so I bought the first pair I tried on, not because they looked good, but because I really could only stand trying on one pair before I had a hissy fit in the change room.

So, yeah, been a little busy 'round here lately and it will only be crazier in the next couple of weeks. Yay!