Bryanna and the City

Friday, January 13, 2006

Liptroversy



Originally uploaded by bryanna1.
After spending two years "living it up" in jolly ol' England...my sisters have returned to us. Although I am very grateful and happy about their return (mostly to share in the madness which is our family), with it comes the criticisms that only sisters can bestow.

For example, while enjoying a nice dinner with our parents, my oldest sister blurted out something to the effect of "Bryanna has funny lips...'Joker' lips".

So lets back up a little...when I was about 12 years old, one of my sisters commented on my "widows peak", taking it to be a "bad thing"...I...I...shaved. it. off. Yes, I am a freak. It took years to grow back and I suffered many motifying comments at the mouths of my sisters.

Anyways, the point is that whenever my sisters comment on any part of me, they usually end it with, "she'll probably cut/shave/amputate it tomorrow". Ahh...the loveliness of having sisters. But don't worry, I don't take such things lying down, so to speak, anymore.

The rest of the night was spent arguing about who had the nicest lips and who acutally "had" lips at all.

There isn't really a point to this post, I just didn't have anything else to write about.