Bryanna and the City

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Curse?

I had a soul awakening epiphany while I was putting the conditioner in my hair this morning. You know, the only kind you can have when you're still half asleep and your brain isn't functioning at it's maximum capacity.

Well, I was trying to consolidate some things in my life (something I've been doing a lot lately) when I realised that I already knew the answer... it was so completely obvious that I can't believe I'd never thought of it before. The pattern was there, I was just too blind to see it. I had heard the same line repeatedly, but I never realised what it was truly worth until this morning. I always thought it was a curse, which it very well might be, but it's a damn good curse that I'm going to exploit. I'll exploit it for all it's worth and I know I'll have a wonderful time doing it.

From "supposed curse" to a "career"? Damn that was a good shower!

Now, excuse me, I have to go switch my major and plan the rest of my life.

P.S. Don't ask, I'm not going to tell.