Bryanna and the City

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

They just seem to multiply

I think a have a third phantom roommate. She must be a ballerina because evidence of her is everywhere. What am I taking about? I’m talking about bobby-pins people. Little brown hairpins that seem to show up almost everywhere in our place. You must think I’m overreacting…trust me, I’m not. I knew we had a problem with this, but it became blaringly apparent a few days ago that it has turned into an epidemic. They are literally everywhere…in the kitchen, under the couch, on the couch, behind the TV, on top of the TV, under the rugs, on top of the rugs, in my bedroom, in my bed, oh and let’s not forget the bathroom and the three hairpins cohabitating in our shower at this very minute. This is funny until I go to pin my hair back and my basket that’s supposed to contain all of my bobby pins is empty. I think I’m going to perform a hairpin exorcism on our house tonight. I will update you tomorrow.