Bryanna and the City

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Has this ever happened to you?

Due to the nature of the company I work for, we have a security plan in case a crazy person comes to the office with a shotgun. I take these things seriously because two years ago such an occurrence happened in my Dad’s office. Two murders took place that day and one suicide… yes, this kind of stuff does happen in this jolly ol’ country up North. Anyways, today they decided to do a “test run”. Guess where I was? Yup, the ladies room.

I was by myself, you know, taking care of my “business” when this piercing alarm went off. The frequency was so strong that even now I have a headache. The worst part was that I needed to get out of the bathroom, but I was trying to plug my ears, while at the same time…how do I say this? err…trying to wipe my a*s. Doing all these thing at once was hard, but you know me, I managed eventually. When I finally exited the bathroom the office was deserted. Luckily, I knew the routine. The point of this story, you ask? Well, I guess it’s simply don’t get caught with your pants down when you will need the use of your hands.

[I APOLOGISE FOR THIS ENTRY. IT’S A FULL MOON TONIGHT, WHICH IS NOT GOOD FOR WATER SIGNS SUCH AS MYSELF. I BLAME IT ON THAT.]