Bryanna and the City

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Bryanna: 1 Donut: 0

Internal diolgue while waiting in line to get my medium hot chocolate at Tim Horton's this afternoon:

oooh...lookie at the donuts...mmm...I'm gonna get the chocolate glazed one...yup, it looks so good...hmm...am I actually hungry?....stomach, am I? Hmm...no...I don't think I am...I have a "no fat" strawberry yogurt and an orange waiting for me at my desk...yes, so tasty, right...okay, no donut, no donut...I'm strong...f-you, you dirty donut!

30 seconds go by....

Okay, screw it, I'm getting the donut...what? Huh? I thought I just said I wasn't getting the donut? Hmph, but it looks soooo goooood. Fine. Okay, no donut, NO DONUT...

In the end, I didn't get the donut.
I have to stop going to Tim Horton's.
I'm turning into Homer Simpson.