Bryanna and the City

Monday, March 20, 2006

Da Nile is that way -->

For the past week or so I've been in denial...about a few things. One of which is that I'm sick. I haven't been sick since Santorini, which feels like ages ago...and now, I'm in a computer lab with a sinus headache, swollen neck glands and a rather irritable disposition. Being sick sucks...especially when I have so much stuff to do...which isn't SO much, but it seems like a mountain from where I'm standing.

So, you're probably wondering what I've been up to...well, I must admit, there actually has been a lot of excitement in the land of Bryanna and the City...first of all, in case you didn't notice on my profile and YES YOU DID FORGET, I turned 23 last Sunday (as in March 12th for all you belaters out there). It was a low profile affair. I had a paper to write for the following week and my parents were in Van so they took me out to a very nice restaurant where I stuffed myself with french style pizza, ravioli and cake. Mmmm...french food.

Anyways, I've also taken up fishing again, as in I made a dating profile on Plenty of Fish a little over a week ago. I wish I could give you all the details about what's happened since then, but alas...I must keep my mouth shut for now.

There will be more details to come.

I promise.