Bryanna and the City

Monday, February 20, 2006

And the Rat ran away with the Skunk.

The Skunk?
The Skunk.
The Rat ran away with the Skunk.

So, apparently a "Rat Man" came by while I was back home over my reading break. My roommates informed me that he looked around and decided that the rat had left...and his theory was that the rat ran away with the skunk who used to live in the shed behind the house.

I.
Kidd.
You.
Not.

Okay, so I'm not a "Rat Man" and I suspect that this dude whose only credentials is a "science degree" is not a "Rat Man" either. For a few VERY obvious reasons:

1. Our rodent situation is plural not singular.
2. The fact that he ignored the ever growing hole in the wall...and the fresh dry wall debris.
3. The rat obviously said see you later biatch to the skunk once he figured out how to get inside the heated house.
4. Skunks and rats running away together??????? Huh? What?
5. My roommate heard the rat in the walls after he left.

So, the rodent saga continues...