Bryanna and the City

Monday, January 30, 2006

That's, 2 steps forward, 1 step back?

Announcement!!!!!!!!!

I.
Am.
Single.

I could get into all the dirty details, but even I'm asking myself "what were you thinking?" so I don't need to hear it from anyone else. I get it.

A man who speaks and looks like an ass-hole.
Is.
An.
Ass.
Hole.

Plain and simple, yo. I get it. However, I'm not happy that I took two steps back, so to make up for this lapse in sanity I'll have to take 4 steps forward next time...or something like that.

Sorry for the somewhat crazy post.

Someone woke me up at 8:00 am this morning. It was a blocked call. And they hung up as soon as I answered. The point is, I don't open my eyes until 9:00 am these days and I'm a little frazzled.

Okay, so that's all. Oh, and on a good note, I haven't cried in about a week...I think it's the sans ass-hole thing :)

P.S. If YOU ever read this: I WANT MY EARRINGS BACK.