Bryanna and the City

Thursday, March 03, 2005

I could CousCous you all day baby...

So lately some people have been on a food kick....and blogging about it. Yesterday, I made curry prawns with veggies on a bed of couscous...mmmm...and I just ate the leftovers for lunch. It was sooo...G-double o-D!! Anyways, I've never really eaten couscous before this year. From what I can recall, my mom never used couscous in any of her dishes, but it's actually fan-freakin-tastic!! It's kind of like a combination between pasta and rice, but soooo much better because it's sooo easy to make and only takes like 2 minutes to cook. I recently bought some brown basmati rice that took over 45 minutes to cook! WTF(udge)?! Seriously. 45 minutes?! How's a girl supposed to stick to her "not eating past 6:30 pm diet" when it takes the rice soooo long to cook? Huh? Sooo...try some couscous today (or tonight) becouscous it's really, really tasty.


* I'm such a dork*