Bryanna and the City

Monday, February 28, 2005

I'm so not cool

Okay, so today as I was going down my everyday reads I was shocked and happy to see that I was mentioned on Jackie's blog (a new read of mine). Along with two other bloggers, I was selected by Jackie to complete a questionnaire on music that she had posted on her blog. So here it is...I realised as I was doing it that I'm really not "cool" when it comes to music. If it makes me wanna dance around in my skivvies then it's good music to me...

1. Total amount of music files on your computer:
Er…music files? What are those? I guess the answer is none.

2. The last CD you bought was:
Elephunk – The Black Eyed Peas & the soundtrack for Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason (I bought them at the same time)

3. What is the song you last listened to before reading this message?
Make the Time from Ammatusk (Scott’s band – just listened to his Podcast and me saying “um” about 50 times…go check it out and laugh at me).

4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you:

a. Colorblind – The Counting Crows

I am covered in skin
No one gets to come in
Pull me out from inside
I am folded, and unfolded, and unfolding

I am colorblind
Coffee black and egg white
Pull me out from inside

b. I Eat Dinner (When the Hunger’s Gone) RufusWainwright f. Dido

I eat dinner at the kitchen table
By the light of the TV screen
I eat leftovers with mashed potatoes
No more candlelight, no more romance, no more small talk
When the plate is clean
When the hunger's gone, when the hunger's gone.

c. Signs Snoop Dogg f. Justin Timberlake

(for obvious reasons)

d. These Words Natasha Bedingfield

Threw some chords together
The combination D.E.F.
It’s who I am it’s what I do
And I was gonna lay it down for you

These words are my own
From my heart flow
I love you! I love you!
I love you! I love you!

e. How’s it Going to Be Third Eye Blind

I want to get myself back in again
The soft dive of oblivion.
Want to taste the salt of your skin
The soft dive of oblivion.

5. Who are you going to pass this stick to? (3 persons) and why?
Tony, Jordan and DD (for reasons I will reveal at a later date...)

Later Date: because I know them personally and will pull a guilt trip the next time I see them if they don't do it.