Bryanna and the City

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Procrastination --- My Middle Name

So, it's 5:00 and I'm still at work! Why? Because I'm a dumb a*s and decided to procrastinate instead of writing my Co-op Work Term Report (Again!). Why does this always happen to me?? I had so many good intentions, I even wrote the introduction in October... but did I add anything to it since then? NO! So, here I am wearing a skirt, an uncomfortable sweater and a pair of knitted slippers that I luckily had stashed in my desk (don't ask why they were there in the first place ... long story). Okay, so here's the damage. This report is due on the 10th of January ... "that's not so bad", you may be thinking ... oh, but just wait I have not told you the full story. For some reason our "supervisor" has to sign a confidentiality release form, which translates to them having to read this stupid thing. Therefore, my due date is actually Friday morning ... you still may be thinking so what! Big deal! You've got two nights!! Well, it wouldn't be such a BIG DEAL if I had a computer with MS WORD on it, but alas I don't. So, you see. I'm stuck in the office. Eating left over food from my Taco night with Mr. P, when I really wanted to cook something great... *stomp, stomp* (like that DD?!). Okay, okay it's not THAT bad ... no, really. It isn't. I'm just not used to this whole working after work thing ... for the past 4 months my week day has ended at 4:30 ... then any sort of working, thinking, etc. was officially over. This stupid work term report is killing me and I'm already halfway done. Yeah, yeah... I know I'm a huge spoiled whiner...so just give me some cheese and we'll call it a night.