Bryanna and the City

Friday, December 31, 2004

Shower Puff Etiquette

One of the items in my stocking from Santa this year was a bottle of mango body wash and a shower puff. I was very excited about this because I love the smell of mangos and I hadn't used a shower puff since the late '90's. Yesterday, I was giving my whole body a really good lathering when just before I was heading for my b*tt cr**ck I realized that the puff I was using was not my bright orange one, but the big purple one that belonged to one of my roommates. I literally said "aack" and stopped scrubbing my body in mid-lather. I quickly rinsed the soap from my body and gave the puff a good rinse as well. Okay, so here's the problem, I wasn't really grossed out because I had used someone else's puff but rather, I felt a huge pang of shame and guilt that I had scrubbed my body with it. Now I'm wondering, should I tell my roommate that I used her puff, or would it be better that she never knew of the offence? What would you prefer? Oh, and if she is reading this, I'm very, very sorry. It will never happen again and I did actually stop before I got to my cr*ck...hopefully we can get through this together.