Bryanna and the City

Friday, November 24, 2006

iPod Nano: 2, Bryanna: 0

If you were driving down Alma Street this morning at approximately 6:35 AM you may have seen me. I was the girl who tripped on the sidewalk* and fell on her face**, subsequently banging my right knee and scraping off the top layers of skin from my right forearm and hand. However, the iPod Nano being carried in my right hand escaped the incident with nary a scrape or scratch due to my instinctual maneuver to cradle the Nano into my chest letting the top of my right hand take the brunt of the fall. If waking up at 6:15 AM to go running in the morning does not kill me, my sister's iPod Nano surely will. But don't worry, I have my eye on the little bugger. It will not defeat me!

In happier news, I'm wearing a pair of jeans that I have not worn since last school year. I cleaned out my pants drawer just last month because all of my old jeans were constantly taunting me to "try me...just try me...come on! maybe this time you'll be able to button me up...uh oh, sorry, fatso, not this time...muah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaa.........." er, yeah, so this morning because I had no other pants ready to wear (I had just washed them all and they were still air drying), I took out my box of evil jeans and the first pair I tried on fit. Well, they were still a bit tight, but I was able to easily button them up and I can actually walk properly in them now. Woot!

Anyways, TGIF! I know I can't wait for the weekend...it's been a loooong week here at Bryanna and the City.

* This is the same sidewalk that my sister almost tripped on last week. We're going to switch it up next time because that sidewalk clearly has a grudge or something, which is weird because I used to walk up and down it everyday for three years.

** I didn't actually hit my face. It just sounded more dramatic when I was thinking of ways to describe the situation.

Labels: , ,