Bryanna and the City

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Well, well, well...

I lasted 20 minutes.

Driving on Highway 5 that is.

I'm sure that's what everyone is wondering. After 20 minutes of mandatory silence, white knuckles, and no blinking, we both decided that it would be better for both of us that Sean drive the rest of the way. Which worked out perfectly for me (I loved having my daily naps). By the end of the 10 day road trip, I'm pretty sure Sean was looking forward to resuming his place as a passenger on Vancouver public transit.

If you want to get the details about our Oregon/California road trip, Sean has three posts (with pictures) dedicated to it over here.

Now, on to baby news*.

Everyone seems to be having them or incubating them. About a month ago DD (formerly of D Mania) had a beautiful baby girl. Her name is Halle and she is the sweetest little bundle of baby cuteness that I have ever seen. And just a few weeks later, a friend of Sean's welcomed an adorable baby boy, Cooper, to his family. Oh, and Sean's sister is due to have her first baby in February. I can't wait to watch these little ones grow up...plus, I can get my baby fix for free without all that post-labor bodily fluid exretion stuff that DD's been warning me about.

In other news, I joined a dodgeball league. I never had a chance to play this crazy, awesome, and super-fun game in elementary or high school, which I am so sad about because it is a ton of fun. Tonight will be my second game of the season...I can't wait. Anyways, wish us luck...we got plastered my first game something like 11-2.



*Did you think that I was going to announce that I'm pregnant? Hee hee hee...got ya!