Bryanna and the City

Monday, April 04, 2005

Mrs. Clean

What do you do on a lazy Sunday afternoon (with a *slight* hangover) when one of your roommates decides to move out a month early, taking her TV and furniture with her?

Let me share...

11:00 AM (oops I mean 12:00 PM): Wake up.
12:15: Call Mom and wish her a happy birthday. *Happy Birthday Mom*
12:45: Cook some breakfast/lunch...er I guess that's called 'brunch'.
1:00: Eat brunch in a chair looking at the blank wall where the TV used to sit.
1:30: Rearrange remaining furniture 3 times...including leopard print rug that came with the place.
2:30: Sweep floor.
3:00: Vacuum floor and gross leopard print rug that clings to every strand of hair and won't let it go so that I have to collect it with my hands *yuck*.
4:00: Mop floor.
5:00: Clean bedroom.
6:30: Clean bathroom.
7:00: Wash dishes in the sink, clean teeny, tiny kitchen and prepare dinner.
7:30: Eat dinner on couch...again staring at a blank wall, feeling sorry for myself.
7:30-8:30: Call anyone who will listen to me whine about not having a TV.
8:30: Decide to "call it night" because there's really nothing else to do.

What am I going to do for the next 2 weeks without a TV?

Read more?
Enjoy the great outdoors?
See my friends more?
Work on my work term report?
Pack?
Be somewhat productive?

I have no idea!