Bryanna and the City

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Meet Madusa

My head hurts.
I’ve been drinking water like a crazy lady because dehydration “supposedly” causes headaches.
Whatever.
So. Far. It. Has. Not. Worked.
I think I have a fever too.
Fantastic.

Anyways, I’m going to be a trooper and write about something nevertheless.

This morning a complete stranger on the bus commented how perfectly my rosy cheeks and lips matched my whole ensemble (pink scarf, brown/pink/beige coat). It got me to thinking…why is that I look all cute and matchy-poo (yes, I DID just say that) at 8:00 am, but by 3:00 p.m. or 4:00 (if I’m lucky) I look like I’ve been driving in a convertible with the top down? And it’s been a looong drive. Seriously. Some nights when I get home, I look in the mirror and think “why didn’t anyone tell me about this?”

What happens to me during the course of the day to cause this? I work for 8 hours in an office, at a desk….I only move to go pee and heat up my lunch. It’s truly a conundrum…that as of yet has been unsolved.

BTW – My hair is so long now it’s out of control sort of like this...