Bryanna and the City

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I should probably drink more water...

At approximately 1:00 in the morning (after 3 peaceful hours of sleep) I woke up and realised:

a. It was unbearably hot in my bedroom
b. I was desperately thirsty.
c. I had to pee…

This is what happened next:

1. I mentally devised a plan of action (water then toilet).
2. I stumbled out of bed.
3. Woke up my roommate who had fallen asleep on the couch.
4. Had a “conversation” with my roommate who was also half asleep:
“I was sleeping”…”Me too”…”Need water”…”I gotta go to bed”…
5. Stumbled to the *kitchen and poured myself a cold glass of water.
6. Stumbled to the bathroom (forgot to shut the door…whatever)
7. Stumbled back to bed and decided that it would be neat to sleep with my head on the opposite end of the bed.
8. Woke up in this position with no pillow (it had fallen on the floor).
9. Thought to myself “WTF”?


*Euphemism for a 5’ by 3’ space with a sink, microwave and stove.