Bryanna and the City

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Welcome to the Bat Cave

Okay, okay, okay...I'm sure you're just dying to know how things are going in my little bachelorette bat cave. Right? Right.

In a word? Fabulous.

I don't think I can adequately stress how fantastic it is to have my dresser and closet in the same place*. Well, technically my dresser is in my closet, since my closet is the "walk-in" type (if you knew how tiny my bathroom is, you wouldn't hate me so much). It is so much easier to put together outfits when my clothing and accessories are all in one place. In fact, I've never received so many compliments on my outfits, nor has my head ever been this big.

So far, I've done everything on my "looking forward to" list, except for the peanut butter for dinner one. I did, however, drink half a bottle of chardonnay and eat half a carton of strawberries for dinner on Monday night. I suggest getting half-smashed by yourself as a fantastic way to start off the work week. It is easy justifying drinking alone, when you live alone.

And as for those extra 7 minutes in the morning? They've gone to my hair. Surprise!

*Previous to my life in the bat cave, I had my dresser in the dining room and my hanging clothes in the front hall closet.