Bryanna and the City

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Maybe it's the diet Pepsi I just drank, but

sometimes I honestly believe that I might be bi-polar (edit: I mean manic depressive...can't even get my mental illnesses straight these days). I mean, just two days ago I was feeling so horribly "meh", that the task of eating or enjoying something/anything about life seemed impossibly pointless. But, now - right this second - I have a ridiculous urge to get up from my desk and shake some serious bootay. And I'm not even listening to music. In reality, I would *never do that, but the inclination is there all the same. Maybe it's the change in weather. Maybe it's because my 24th birthday is fast approaching. Maybe it's because I saw a really cute green skirt in a consignment store window last night and the first chance I have to go back, I will, and I will buy it (just you try and stop me!). Maybe it's the aspartame I just injested. Or, maybe, just maybe, I actually am crazy ... all I know is that today is a lot better than yesterday.


* that's a very loosely used never

Labels: , ,