Bryanna and the City

Monday, April 18, 2005

Missing you!

It's been almost 6 months since my dog passed away and the thought of him still makes me cry. Every time I visited my parents after we had to put him down there was always that split second when I forgot that he wasn't there and I expected to see him waiting for me...stub of a tail wagging, ready to jump all over me and lick my face. Now that I'm back at home it's seems to be even harder. When I go to sit on the couch I still check to make sure I'm not going to sit on him, when I look in the living room I can still see him on the back of the couch looking out the window; our ever devoted watch dog. Sometimes I think I hear his little bark or the tinkle of his tags...why is this so hard? Why do I feel like I've lost my best friend even now? Why is it hard for me to type this because my eyes are full of tears? I miss you stinky! You better be humping a lot of bitches in doggy heaven...