Bryanna and the City

Monday, March 21, 2005

CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!


Posted by Hello

I know I've mentioned this before....but let me just say it again. I. HATE. WATER.

Drinking it, that is.

BUT, I've recently figured out a way to meet the required 8 glasses a day and actually enjoy doing it. It's actually quite simple and considering my competitive nature, I'm extremely shocked that I've never thought of it before.

CHUG IT.

Yeah, I'm one of the best chuggers out there. Slow and steady wins the race people. It's all about breathing at the right time and...

Hmm....I was going to explain my technique further, but I don't want to indulge the perverted minds out there....yeah, I'm talking to you.

Anyways, I haven't chugged anything since grade 11...I mean "Bry's Infamous Grade 11 Year". Ahhh....Grade 11....if you're lucky, one day I'll share a few stories...but till then, my story about water will have to do.

It's simple. See that purple Nalgene water bottle up there?...I chug half of it before 10:00 a.m. the rest before lunch and then another one before the end of the day. That's 2 Litres (or 8 cups)!

I trick my mind into thinking it's a competition. Between me and who? You may be wondering. It actually doesn't matter because it works...I JUST works.

Excuse me...I have to pee.