Bryanna and the City

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

"girly girl"?

Ugg.
I ate too much for lunch.

Whenever I overeat I either:
A. Put on my flannel pj bottoms (if they're not already on) and watch tv or
B. Put on my jogging pants and go for a run.

Lately I've been opting for plan A, but since I'm not at home or anywhere near my Mickey Mouse flannels I'm just going to sit here and write with my distended belly and my mild Acid Reflux...yeah, that's right people, I not unlike Ashlee Simpson, suffer from Acid Reflux occasionally.

So far, here's a list of foods that trigger it, I would like to say that I don't eat/drink them anymore, but I still haven't learned my lesson:
1. Coffee. The absolute WORST culprit. One sip and something VERY unpleasant quickly follows.
2. Tea...Chai, Orange Pekoe, Earl Grey, Green ... you name it.
3. Coke. I found this out two days ago. Picture me doubled over in my living room...luckily my roommates weren't home.
4. Mayonnaise. The reason I'm experiencing indigestion right now (chicken salad sandwich).
5. Excessively greasy foods.

Grossed out yet?