Bryanna and the City

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Bye Bye Tutu

I did a pre-pack last night. I always find the pre-pack somewhat enlightening...you know, realizing that there's so much in your life that you can do without...for me, I can do without 5 boxes full of "stuff" and two large garbage bags full of clothes. My room looks so sad with all of my pictures and my red tutu stored away...however, ALL of my shoes must stay for my remaining three weeks in Vancouver...I need every one of them at my disposal to function properly...really. Even my bright pink ones with a bow that my mom called, "my special person" shoes when she saw them for the first time yesterday.

Speaking of my mom, I spent a good half hour taking glamour shots of her yesterday with my new camera. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard...actually, it was the day before when I was tickling Mr.P and he tried to bite me...anyways, it was the pee-my-pants-can't-breathe-ab-workout type of laughing. We took about 50 pictures and she only let me keep one...I really wanted to show you the finger on the bum I'm so hot sizzle pose, but she forced me to delete it, or the one when I told her to smooch at the camera and just as the picture was being taken she started to laugh. Ahhh…well, I guess you had to be there...

So I'm home for the holidays this weekend, but I'll try to post something while I'm there...if not, I hope everyone has a happy Easter or if that's not your thing, an enjoyable long weekend nonetheless. And just so I don't forget to say this tomorrow...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BP!!