Bryanna and the City

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Just one of those days

I was feeling pretty good when I left my basement suite this morning. My hair was behaving, I fit into my hand-me-down pants from my sister (she bought them recently, but realized they were a little too short for her...yeah, I'm a shorty)without having to suck in too hard, and my pink ballerina inspired shoes matched my blouse...oh, and I got a seat on the bus (this usually means a "good-day" in Bryanna Land). However, it all went to hell, meaning my hair, my confidence in my outfit and my inflated "these pants fit" ego when I stepped off the bus. Within a matter of seconds my perfectly diffused mass of curls were transformed into something that can only be described as flat frizziness (yes, this is, indeed, possible) by what can only be described as a gust of wind sent by the "Angel-Of-Bad-Hair-Day" himself.

*Sigh* ... I guess it's just one of those days. When you wish you could go home, watch soaps and drink hot-chocolate in a big baggy sweatshirt and pajama pants. But, I guess I have to work-for-the-money (and I really do love money). There's only 3 more hours left in my day...but it seems so long when my new flannel Mickey Mouse P.J.'s are calling my name.

Oh, and I've noticed that I've become just like "day old bread" to my most loyal readers. Nevertheless, I hope everyone's hair day is better than mine...although, flat frizziness is hard to contend with.

This is Bry saying keep your eyes open for devilish gusts of wind and that sometimes ballerina shoes should only be worn by ballerinas..or at least someone taller than 5'2".